Vegan Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup (or more ;) ) Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a big bowl until well incorporated.
3. Form your cookies on a baking sheet.
4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
5. The cookies come out of the oven quite soft, but will harden after a few minutes, so make sure not to bake them too long.
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Dor Farber via Unsplash; Rebecca Willems