This is so easy to throw together and brings a bunch of health properties to the table from all of the raw fruits, veggies, and herbs. This can be enjoyed for lunch with some popped rice cakes, or it can be served with some white rice for dinner. This makes for a wonderful meal prep, as it tastes even better after it has had some time to sit in the fridge and its flavors marinate together.
Sweet & Spicy Thai Mango Pineapple Salad
- For the salad:
- 1 mango, julienned
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp cane sugar
1. In a large bowl, toss together all of the ingredients for the salad.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well to coat.
4. Refrigerate for an hour before serving for best results.
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Lauren Sacerdote