Raw Vegan Donuts With Chocolate, Coconut, Vanilla & Strawberry Frostings
- 2 cups (290g) Raw Almonds
- 2 1/4 cups (330g) Golden Raisins
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked
- a few drops vanilla extract
- Toppings like chocolate chips, shredded coconut, fruits
For the Donuts:
1. Pulse the almonds in a food processor until they form a coarse flour.
2. Add the raisins and mix until it all sticks together.
3. Press into donut molds.
4. You can either dehydrate the donuts for 2 hours using your oven’s lowest temperature or a dehydrator. You can also skip this step and just put them in the fridge as is.
For the Frostings:
Chocolate: Mix 1 tablespoon cocoa powder with 1 tablespoon maple syrup and 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
Strawberry: Mix 1 tablespoon coconut oil with 4 sliced strawberries.
Coconut: Mix one tablespoon coconut oil with 1 tablespoon shredded coconut and 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
Vanilla: You can make your own vanilla cream buy blending cashews and mixing them with some vanilla extract.
Simply drizzle the frostings on the donuts and add whatever sprinkles you desire. 😉
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Rebecca Willems