- 1 Large Bunch or 2 Small Bunches Chard*
- 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Bragg Liquid Aminos**
- Juice from 1/2 Lemon
- Generous Pinch Red Chilli Flakes
- Pinch Lemon Pepper
- Pinch Sea Salt
2. Cut the stems into 1-inch pieces.
3. Heat the garlic olive oil and red chili flakes in pan*** over medium heat.
4. Add the stems and cook over medium heat for a few minutes.
5. Add the leafy green chard bits then the lemon juice and Bragg liquid aminos. Stir until the green chard bits soften and darken.
6. Remove from pan and top with lemon pepper and sea salt. *Can use Swiss Chard (white stems) or Rainbow Chard (colorful stems). **Can sub soy sauce for Bragg Liquid Aminos if preferred ***Preferably use a cast-iron pan Delicious alone or atop toast/ pasta!
Also by Bella: 30-Second Vegan Mug Cake
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Bella Gadsby