- 3 Tablespoons Oat Flour*
- 1 Tablespoon + 2 Teaspoons Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Nut Milk
- 1/2 Tablespoon + 1/2 Teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Peanut Butter (optional)
- Sprinkle Coconut Chips (optional)
1. In a mug, combine dry ingredients (except coconut chips).
2. Add liquid ingredients (except 1/2 teaspoon of maple syrup) and stir until completely combined.
3. Microwave 30 seconds.
4. Remove mug and place peanut butter and coconut chips on top of cake. Pour 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup over cake.
Adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie’s “One Minute Chocolate Mug Cake.
*Make your own oat flour! It’s easy, cheap, and so affordable. Simply place dry oats in the blender and blend until it’s a flour consistency.
Also by Bella: Vegan Adaptogenic Overnight Oat Milk Oats
Related: Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Dump Cake
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Bella Gadsby