It’s hard to believe that summer’s over. If you’re not quite ready to welcome fall in just yet, this mixed berry crumble is the perfect last hurrah! Best of all: it’s super high in antioxidants (did you know that berries are some of the healthiest foods on the planet?) and free of refined sugar. It’s also gluten-free—the topping is all nuts! My personal favorite way to enjoy this mixed berry crumble is with some vegan ice cream or even on top of banana nice cream:) Enjoy!
GF Vegan Mixed Berry Crumble
- 1 large bag Frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Agave (optional)
- 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Grease an 8 x 9 in pan with coconut oil or vegan butter.
3. Prepare filling by emptying frozen mixed berry bag into the pan and mixing with lemon juice and optional agave (agave will add extra sweetness).
4. Prepare topping in a separate bowl by combining almond flour, walnuts, cinnamon, and coconut oil. Mix until well incorporated.
5. Pour topping evenly on berry filling.
6. Bake for 35 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Maille O’Donnell