Vegan Superfood Besan Barfi With Maca & Turmeric
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 3/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric (optional)
2. Transfer to mixing bowl and whisk in chickpea flour and maca powder, stirring well to remove any chunks.
3. Mix in agave syrup until smooth, then add seeds and turmeric and mix well again.
4. Line a baking pan or Tupperware container with cling wrap, then scoop mixture into it.
5. Press down until smooth and even in the container, then place in fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.
6. Remove from container, slice and serve!
Also by Quincy: Vegan Pappadam Dessert Bowls with Banana Pudding
Related: Hormone-Balancing Chocolate Fudge
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Quincy Malesovas