This lightweight anti-wrinkle water cream nourishes and restores moisture, helping to improve the skin’s elasticity & tone for a smooth, renewed, youthful-looking complexion.
- Plant-based collagen combined with a powerful bio-peptide work to supplement naturally recurring collagen and help to stimulate cell renewal, visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time.
- Vitamin B5 binds water to the skin, helping to plump, replenish moisture and reinforce the skin’s barrier.
- Antioxidants Japanese lemon balm and kakadu plum extract help to protect against free radicals and reinforce naturally recurring hyaluronic acid and collagen levels, leaving skin looking smooth and luminous.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time
- Works to supplement naturally recurring collagen
- Helps to stimulate cell renewal
- Helps to improve the skin’s elasticity and tone
- Helps protect against free radicals
- Gluten-free, cruelty-free, toxin-free, vegan
We’re kind of obsessed with vegan collagen (we could get a Ph.D. in this!) here at Peaceful Dumpling, and this is the first-ever vegan collagen in water cream formula out on the market. Needless to say, we’re a tad excited! While I haven’t used M-61 collagen (this is their first collagen product), I do use their complementary makeup line Lune + Aster’s Realglow Primer, which is also enriched with the same vegan collagen and does have incredible toning effect. It also contains another hero ingredient, vitamin B5, which in my experience makes just as much youthfulness-difference as collagen. The price is also super competitive compared to other clean luxury beauty lines containing this much star ingredients. Must try.