Rosemary Lemon Asparagus
- 1 Large Bunch Asparagus
- 1-2 Tbsp Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Cut in half Lemon
- To taste Salt
- To taste Pepper
- To taste Garlic powder
1. Wash the asparagus bunch and pat dry. Cut 2 inches off the end of the asparagus and set aside.
2. In a medium size saucepan, heat the 2 Tbsp. of “Rosemary Infused Olive Oil’ over medium heat.
3. Add the asparagus to the pan and cook for 6-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the asparagus. Use a wooden spoon to ensure the asparagus is cooked evenly.
4. After asparagus is finished cooking, take the two lemon halves and squeeze the juice over the cooked asparagus. I suggest using a fine strainer to catch the lemon seeds.
5. For finishing touches, season with added salt, pepper & garlic powder to taste.
6. Bon appetit!
Photo: Alexandra Sirocky