Vegan Matcha Strawberry Dutch Pancakes
- 8 tbsp water
- 4 tbsp egg replacement powder
- 2 tbsp matcha powder
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cup soy milk
- [optional] strawberries
- [optional] agave
- [optional] coconut flakes
1. Mix the egg replacement powder and water in a bowl. Let sit for 2 minutes.
2. Add matcha, egg replacement mixture, flour, and soy milk to a blender. Blend until combined. Batter should be a soup-like consistency.
3. Heat a large, non-stick pan and pour a scant 1/4 cup of batter into the pan when hot.
4. As soon as the batter hits the pan, twirl and tilt the pan so the batter distributes itself as a thin layer on the bottom of the pan.
5. Let cook on one side for 1–2 minutes until slightly browned and flip.
6. Repeat until all pancakes have cooked.
7. Add coconut, strawberries, and agave to the center of the pancake to taste.
8. Twirl pancake into a roll and enjoy!
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Dana Drosdick