Vegan Chocolate Brownie Cake (Just 7 Ingredients)
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 200g Dark Chocolate
- 1 Cup Plant Milk
- 1/2 Cups Vegan Chocolate Chips
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
2. Melt the dark chocolate with a splash of oil.
3. Add the chocolate and the other wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Pour in brownie pan and spread evenly.
5. Bake for 25–30 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
6. Let it set (very important!)
note: If you want, you can add some sprinkles like my friends did for the cake they made me. It’s a very rich cake, so it goes well with some vegan whip cream! 🙂
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: K8 via Unsplash