My friends threw me a little surprise goodbye party when I left Israel after my studies. There was tons of amazing vegan food, including this amazing vegan chocolate brownie cake! It was so yummy and I could have eaten the entire cake in one sitting had we not had all the other great food before. ;) Lucky me, the cake tasted even better the next morning for breakfast. It is super delicious and relatively easy to make. Trust me, everyone will love it at your next party!
Vegan Chocolate Brownie Cake (Just 7 Ingredients)
Recipe Type: Sweets
YIELDS 6–10 servings
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 200g Dark Chocolate
- 1 Cup Plant Milk
- 1/2 Cups Vegan Chocolate Chips
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
2. Melt the dark chocolate with a splash of oil.
3. Add the chocolate and the other wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Pour in brownie pan and spread evenly.
5. Bake for 25–30 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
6. Let it set (very important!)
note: If you want, you can add some sprinkles like my friends did for the cake they made me. It’s a very rich cake, so it goes well with some vegan whip cream! 🙂
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: K8 via Unsplash