Vegan Chicken Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom
- 2–3 large ones Filet (I used vegan chicken)
- 250 grams Champignons
- 3–4 Onions
- 1 pack Cream
- 1 pack Vegan Crème Fraîche (I used vegan sour cream)
- 1 pack Mixed Herbs (we use Iglu)
1. Chop the onions and steam them.
2. Chop the champignons.
3. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce.
4. Put the filet, the mushrooms and the onions in a casserole dish and pour the sauce on top.
5. Bake at 180°C (356°F) for 30 to 45 minutes.
6. Serve with pasta or rice.
Note: If you can’t find the right ingredients you can swap them out. I couldn’t find a proper crême fraîche so I used a sour cream alternative and I also added some vegan cream cheese.
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Some Tale via Unsplash; Rebecca Willem