- 1 onion
- 4 black garlic cloves
- 1 pack of gnocchi (16 oz)
- 2 cups fresh kale
- 2 tbsp truffle oil
- ¼ tsp hot pepper flakes
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
1. Boil a pot of water with a dash of salt.
2. Once water starts to boil, pour in the gnocchi.
3. Boil for 5–6 minutes, or until gnocchi floats to the top. Strain and set aside.
4. Dice onion and black garlic cloves into fine pieces.
5. While the gnocchi is boiling, heat a pan on medium-low with truffle oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
6. Once minced garlic is golden, add in chopped onion, black garlic, and hot pepper flakes, stirring occasionally until onions are translucent.
7. Add gnocchi into the pan and adjust the heat to medium-high to slightly sear the gnocchi in the pan.
8. Once pan-fried, add kale and any extra truffle oil, frying on medium-low until the kale is slightly wilted.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Dana Drosdick