- 3 tablespoons Cacao Powder
- 1 small handful Crushed Plantain Chips
- 25 chips Plantain Chips
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Butter
- 1.5 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Date Nectar
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tablespoon Brown Sugar (optional)
2. Over low heat stir ingredients with a wooden spoon until everything is combined.
3. Remove pot from heat.
4. Add crushed plantain chips ad stir to combine.
5. Roll the mixture into small balls.
6. Place each ball on a plantain chip, using a bit of peanut butter as "glue." Crunch and enjoy! *Can substitute maple syrup for date nectar
Also by Bella: Easy Three-Ingredient Vegan Ice Cube Fudge
Related: Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Hearts
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Bella Gadsby