Vegan Pineapple Broccoli Pad Thai
- 4 cups cooked stir fry noodles
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 4 tbsp liquid aminos
- juice from 2 limes
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/2 tbsp chili paste
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- handful shredded cilantro
- crushed peanuts to top
1. Prepare noodles according to package. Set aside.
2. In a small sauce pan, heat the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the pineapple and broccoli and sauté for a couple minutes until soft.
3. In a small mixing bowl, make the sauce by whisking together the coconut aminos, lime juice, rice vinegar, agave, chili paste, and peanut butter.
4. Add the cooked noodles, sauce, carrots, and green onion to the pan with the pineapple and broccoli. Sauté for a few minutes to let all the flavors infuse.
5. Remove from heat and stir in the cilantro.
6. Serve topped with peanuts.
Also by Lauren: Thai Peanut Butter Green Curry Soup
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Lauren Sacerdote