Vegan Dessert Recipes: Pear Crumble Tarte with Coconut Whip
- 2 pears
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup date pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 4-6 teaspoons coconut whip
2. Drizzle with lime juice and maple syrup.
3. In a bowl, combine oats, flour, date pieces, almonds, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and pumpkin spice. Mix well and then top pears with crumble mix evenly.
4. Pre-heat oven to 400°F and bake for 40 minutes.
5. Let cool down for 5-10 minutes and top with coconut whip or your favorite vanilla ice cream.
Also by Isabelle: Why Moving to the U.S. Made Me Healthier and Happier
Related: Stovetop Apple Crumble
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Isabelle Steichen