Vegan Christmas Butter Cookies
- 200 grams Dairy-free butter
- 310 grams Flour
- 130 grams Confectioner's sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Corn starch
- 2-3 Teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tablespoons Plant milk (I use almond or oat)
- for decoration White sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Mix all ingredients, except the white sugar and the plant milk together until they get a nice creamy texture.
- Add the milk slowly and only as much as you need to get the right texture. It shouldn’t bee too dry nor to liquid.
- Place the batter on a baking sheet and form your cookies.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool and sprinkle the sugar on top as decoration.
PS: You can also use some food coloring or dip half the cookie in chocolate to make it more colorful.
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Nadine Primeau