This makes a spicy and refreshing dip for the summer and is perfect to bring along on picnics or potlucks. You can serve this with tortilla chips, add a scoop to your tacos and burritos, or eat it alongside some rice and greens. Feel free to add more or less spice, depending on your preference.
Vegan Cheesy Mexican Street Corn Dip
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 3 ears of corn
- 1 diced jalapeño
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 3 tbsp vegan mayo
- 2 tbsp vegan plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegan cheddar cheese
- 3 tsp tajin seasoning
- juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- to taste salt and pepper
1. Add the butter to a large skillet and heat over medium.
2. Cut the corn off the cob and add it to the pan. Sauté for a few minutes before adding the onion and jalapeño.
3. Stir in the mayo, yogurt, and cheese, until melted.
4. Stir in lime juice and tajin. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add fresh cilantro and mix well before serving.
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Lauren Sacerdote