Super Easy Vegan Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4 frozen bananas (the riper, the sweeter)
- !/4 cup plant milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup cacao powder (70%)
- 1 cup flour (could be wheat, oats, or the kind you like)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (or the sweetener of your choice)
- 1/4 cup plant milk
- as much as you like chopped peanuts (or the nut of your choice)
- 1 bar Chocolate bar (70% cacao)
For the ice-cream
1. Peel and freeze the bananas.
2. Blend the frozen bananas, the 1/4 cup plant milk and the vanilla essence.
3. Put the blend in a bowl and freeze one hour.
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!