Almond Butter Quinoa Granola
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup dry quinoa
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (to taste)
1. In a medium pot, melt together coconut oil and nut butters.
2. Add all other ingredients to the pot and mix together.
3. Transfer the mix to the baking tray, spreading evenly.
4. Bake at 350* F (180* C) for 15 minutes until golden, stirring occasionally.
5. Enjoy It’s wonderful with some non dairy milk or yogurt. I like to add more almond butter on the side, too! For the leftovers, cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Very Green Parsley Pesto
Photo: Joanna Fiminska