Hot winds and thumping speakers, here we come–It’s outdoor concert season, and we’re getting ready to rock our boho best. But this season’s boho is different from flouncy floral skirts and shapeless wicker bags of seasons past. With a little more polish, structure, and boldness, glam-boho is Capri-meets-California. Think boho classics like white crochet and loose waves, mixed with luxe details like pretty mani and stacked heel sandals. Here are a few boho goodies that are just as glamorous as they are fun and free-spirited–and, of course, vegan.
1. Free People Slouchy Vegan Tote – Perfect for your mineral sunscreen, bottle of green juice, and other essentials, this reversible vegan bag comes in several different shades and includes a handy zipper pouch (don’t want to lose those concert tix!).
2. Wild Heart Jewelry Blue Blood Blues Ring – It’s simply not “boho” if it doesn’t have a little turquoise. This ring features beautiful turquoise set in a sterling silver band. Just the right amount of “chunky,” this ring would look extra festive worn on your pointer finger.
3. Backstage Clothing Jasmin Top – This flowly, cream top can go glam when paired with faux leather legging and booties or be boho-ed out with cutoff denim shorts and beaded moccasins. Either way, this loose, flowing top would be just the thing for that sometimes-warm, sometimes-breezy spring weather.
4. GlamNatural Lip Cream in Dolcetto – Channel earthy glamour with with this all natural, cruelty-free lip cream. Half gloss, half balm, this little tube won’t leave you too looking over-done. Beautifying shea butter keeps your lips protected and soft.
5. Honoré Des Prés Love Coconut Eau de Parfum – 100% organic and phthalate-free, this natural perfume is a creative blend of coconut and coriander. Like a subtle spring breeze, it will make you feel joyful and a touch exotic.
Finally, no style is complete without a touch of elegance at home. Get a spring-appropriate candle, some new floral plates, and fresh flowers! This rose & lychee scented candle is made of coconut, apricot, and shea butters and doubles as body butter–and smells just like spring.
Also in Spring Style: 9 Gorgeous Eco Friendly Swimsuits
Photo: Mary Hood