Viral Recipes During COVID-19: Mini Pancake Cereal (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Plant-based Milk
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 row of a bar or 1/4 cup chips Dark Chocolate
- 1 cup Berries
- 1 sliced Banana
1. Combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
2. Make a well in the center and add plant-based milk followed by the apple cider vinegar. Mix until smooth.
3. Let the batter sit for five minutes. At this stage, the batter should be thick and pourable—not runny. If it is runny, add a tbsp of flour at a time until the consistency is thicker.
4. Prepare the pan by adding 1 tsp olive oil on high.
5. Using an icing bag or teaspoon, add the batter to a pan. Once the pancakes begin to form bubbles and have set (1-2 minutes), use a spatula to flip and cook both sides until golden brown (1-2 minutes).
6. Repeat until the batter is gone.
7. Serve with peanut butter, dark chocolate, berries and banana slices! You could serve this with maple syrup or plant-based milk, up to you. Enjoy! 😊
Also by Debbie: Spicy Avocado & White Bean Dip
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Debbie Tan