Vegan South East Asian Rainbow Salad With Creamy Peanut Avocado Sriracha Dressing
- 2 large Avocado
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp to 1/2 tbsp Sriracha (to taste)
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Your favourite nuts
- 1 1/2 packed cups Mesclun Greens
1. Peel the carrot.
2. Thinly slice or spiralize the zucchini and carrot. I recently got a spiralizer and it has been a game changer for my salads—can’t get enough of the awesome texture, plus it speeds up prep time too.
3. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half.
4. Prepare the dressing. Peel and mash the avocado. In a bowl, combine the peanut butter, avocado, soy sauce, sriracha and lemon juice. Trust me on the combo—it’s a creamy, tangy, sweet and sour dressing.
5. Combine the zucchini, carrot, and cherry tomatoes. Stir in the dressing.
6. Top with your favorite nuts. I used a combination of pumpkin seeds and walnuts, but you could use pretty much any that you have on hand.
7. Serve on a bed of mesclun greens. Enjoy!
Also by Debbie: Vegan Crispy Chinese BBQ Tofu
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Debbie Tan