Vegan Cinnamon Roll Protein Porridge
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbs., divided vanilla protein powder of choice
- heaping 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/16 tsp. salt
- 2 tbs. roasted almonds
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbs. vegan butter (optional)
2. Add about 1 cup of boiling water and stir, then let sit for 1 minute.
3. While you're waiting for the porridge to thicken, combine remaining vanilla protein, cinnamon, vanilla extract and butter in a separate container.
4. Start to stir into a paste, adding water as needed until you've reached your desired "frosting" consistency.
5. Return to oatmeal, adding a bit more water if you prefer it runnier.
6. Drizzle with frosting and enjoy!
Also by Quincy: Eggless Scramble On Toast With Matcha Hollandaise
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Quincy Malesovas