This is the ultimate fudge recipe for those who like unfussy cooking. If you have a bowl, an ice tray, and a microwave, all you need is 5 minutes and you’re well on your way to having delicious homemade fudge!
The ingredients are very simple and likely ones you already have at home. This fudge recipe is also incredibly versatile. Top it with dried rose petals for a Valentine’s Day treat, have it plain as a mid-day pick me up, sprinkle fruit flavored salt for a decadent treat… the sky’s your limit.
The best part is, unlike traditional fudge that’s filled with butter that leaves you feeling heavy and lethargic, this fudge is made from almond butter and coconut butter. Instead of weighing you down, these superfoods lift you up by providing you with calcium, magnesium, vitamin E, lauric acid, fiber, and iron.
*Adapted from Beamer Baker’s 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Homemade Fudge Recipe.
Easy Three Ingredient Vegan Ice Cube Fudge
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Crushed Peanuts (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon Coconut Flakes (optional)
- pinch Sea Salt (optional)
1. Clean and empty an ice tray.
2. Add chocolate chips and almond butter** to a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds.
3. Add coconut butter to mixture. Continue heating/stirring for 30-second increments until everything’s melted together.
3. (optional) Stir in a pinch of sea salt.
4. Using a spoon, transfer mixture from the bowl into individual ice cubes, fill about halfway.
5. Sprinkle coconut flakes and crushed peanuts on top each cube.
6. Place tray in the freezer for 1 hour.
7. Remove tray from freezer and pop out the individual cubes. Store cubes in the freezer in an airtight container.
**Can use crunchy or smooth almond butter, depending on if you want your fudge to have a crunch or not.
Also by Bella: Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Cookies
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Bella Gadsby