- 1 shot espresso or 1/4 cup strongly brewed coffee
- 3 heaping tablespoons kabocha squash puree
- 6 ounces almond milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or agave
- 1/2 teaspoon melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Molasses and nutmeg for sprinkling, optional
2. In a small saucepan, whisk together squash, milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Bring mixture to a simmer for about a minute and then remove from heat.
3. Transfer milk mixture to a blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes, until the milk looks frothy.
4. Pour espresso in the bottom of a coffee mug, then pour milk mixture on top. If desired, top with molasses and nutmeg. P.S. My latte skills leave a lot to be desired, I know ;)
Also by Molly: Vegan Pumpkin Lasagne
Related: Vegan Vanilla Rose Latte
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Molly Lansdowne