- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1/4 cup unbleached wheat flour, divided
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/2 stalk fennel, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, chopped (without greens)
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups canned or pre-cooked mixed beans
- 1 cup vegan beef chunks
2. Add wine, salt, pepper, and garlic, mixing thoroughly.
3. Add fennel and radishes plus water, then allow veggies to simmer on medium heat for about 10 minutes, until tender.
4. Add tomato sauce and remaining 2 tablespoons of flour to thicken.
5. Stir in beans and veggie meat.
6. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes more. Serve and enjoy!
Also by Quincy: Gluten-Free Spinach and Ricotta Gnudi
Related: Vegan Cajun Kale Chips
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Quincy Malesovas