1. Heat oven to 350º F.
2. Combine flax eggs, applesauce, nut or seed butter, vanilla, and sweetener in mixing bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine oats, flour, and baking powder.
4. Mix dry ingredients into wet, stirring well.
5. Slowly add milk, stirring as you go, until well-combined.
6. Fold in dried cranberries.
7. Transfer to oiled 8x8 inch baking pan.
8. Evenly sprinkle coconut, dark chocolate chips, and white chocolate chunks onto the batter (in that order).
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes (coconut should look slightly crispy).
10. Once cool, slice and serve!
Also by Quincy: Vegan Irish Vegetable Boxty
Related: Hormone Balancing Chocolate Fudge
Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Quincy Malesovas