- 1 carnival squash, halved, with seeds and pulp removed
- 1 cup your favorite vegan yogurt
- 1/3 cup your favorite chocolate granola (or any flavor)
- 2 tablespoons runny tahini
- ~1/2 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
2. Rub squash halves with a tiny bit of avocado oil and sprinkle with cinnamon and place facedown on the parchment paper.
3. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until flesh is fork tender.
4. Remove from oven, flip over, and allow to cool for a few minutes.
5. To serve, add yogurt, granola, and tahini to each cup and serve warm.
Also by Lauren: Four Ingredient Peanut Butter "Kiss" Cookies
Related: Cranberry Oatmeal Squash Boats
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Lauren Kirchmaier