- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 2 ts cumin seed
- 1 ts coriander seed
- half size of your thumb ginger, sliced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- half of 1 medium size pumpkin, diced
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 1/2 L water
- 3 hanfdul frozen yellow greenbean
- 2 handful broccoli
- 200g Brussles sprout, clean, halved
- to taste sea salt, pepper, turmeric, parsley
1. Melt the coconut oil in a large bowl over medium heat and add the coriander and cumin seeds. Toss for a few minutes.
2. Add ginger, onion, garlic and turmeric, stir frequently for about 4-5 minutes until onion softens.
3. Then place all the veggies in the bowl, too and pour approximately 1 1/2 liter of water over it. Let it boil until every veggie is fork tender.
4. Serve it warm. You can mix it with coconut yogurt as well for a little sourness.
More about Ayurveda by Imola: Ayurvedic Daily Routine for Autumn
Ayurvedic Herbal Detox Tea
Photo: Imola Toth