This vegan avocado and tofu "feta" Greek-style salad is rich in healthy fats and protein. The perfect simple and light yet filling lunch—plus it tastes even better the next day. As a bonus there is no cooking time required, just a quick marinade for the tofu "feta."
YIELDS 2–4 servings
- 1 Large avocado, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 block Tofu, drained and cut into small cubes
- 1 Large tomato, cut into small cubes
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1/2 large Onion, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup Nuts
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Sage
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Alfalfa sprouts (for garnish)
- 1 sprig per person Basil (for garnish)
1. Combine the garlic powder, salt, rosemary, sage, and lemon juice.
2. Coat the tofu in this mixture and set aside.
3. Arrange the spinach on 2 plates (or 4 if serving 4).
4. Combine the avocado, onion, and tomato. Add this to the spinach.
5. Top with the tofu “feta,” nuts, alfalfa sprouts, and basil. Enjoy! 😊
Also by Debbie: Vegan Oden Soup (Japanese “Fish Cake” Soup)
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Debbie Tan