Dessert for breakfast! We’re heading full swing into pumpkin and apple season here in New England and this green smoothie packs in 1-2 servings of greens yet tastes like apple pie with a few simple ingredients. Make this refreshing smoothie to start your day, for an afternoon pick up or a post-workout refresher. Happy September!
Vegan Apple Pie Green Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 chopped Large Apple
- 1 tablespoon Ground Flax Seed
- 1 generous handful Spinach
- 2 teaspoons (or to preference) Cinnamon
- 3-4 Ice Cubes
1. Add all ingredients to a high powered blender.
2. Blend on low and then high until smoothie texture.
3. Pour and enjoy!
Also by Colette: Vegan General Tso’s “Chicken”
Related: Vegan Almond & Lemon Milkshake
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Colette Goguen