- 2 Avocados
- 1 can White beans
- 1 tsp Garlic salt
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1 tsp Chili Paste (optional)
1. Cut the avocadoes in half, remove the core, and cut into small cubes. Add to a blender (or bowl if mashing instead of blending).
2. Drain the beans. Add to the blender.
3. Add all herbs and spices. Blend/mash all ingredients until smooth.
4. Transfer to a condiment dish. Top with a sprinkle more of oregano and cumin, plus some sesame seeds. Easy!
It’s so simple to make. The dip will be rich and creamy with a hint of spice.
You can also use this dip as a topping for Buddha bowls too. Add 1/3 cup of olive oil to drizzle on salad or as a pasta sauce. I’ve also added a squeeze of lemon to this dip which tastes great and helps prevent the avocado from turning brown too quickly.
This time, I served this dip with carrot sticks, pistachios and olives. Feel free to arrange them in an Instagram-friendly fashion as I did here.😊
Photo: Debbie Tan