- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 2/3 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2, chopped bell pepper
- 1/2, chopped green zucchini
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- to taste Himalayan sea salt
- 2 tablspoons crushed cashews
- handful white button mushrooms
2. Once warm, add the red onion, bell pepper, zucchini, carrots, and mushrooms.
3. Saute for about 5 minutes, until slightly softened, then season with garlic powder, dried thyme, and Himalayan sea salt.
4. Cook for another 3-5 minutes, until soft and fragrant. Within the last minute, stir in the cooked quinoa.
5. Serve immediately with crushed cashews.
Also by Lauren: Vegan Banana Walnut Protein Cookies
Related: Brown Rice Beet Miso Stir-Fry
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Lauren Kirchmaier