- 2 large sweet potatoes, spiralized
- 1/2 diced bell pepper
- 1/2 cup snap peas, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- fresh basil leaves
- slivered almonds
- sliced radish
- 1/2 cup steamed edamame
2. Add spiralized sweet potatoes and sauté for 3 minutes, stirring frequently until they start to soften.
3. Next, add diced bell pepper and chopped snap peas and sauté for another 3-5 minutes, until veggies are soft and tender.
4. While vegetables are cooking, make your sauce by blending almond butter, water, miso, lime juice, garlic, Himalayan sea salt, and crushed red pepper flakes.
5. Add desired sauce to pan and allow to sit for a minute to warm up.
6. Serve with steamed edamame, fresh basil, more red pepper flakes, and slivered almonds.
Also by Lauren: Gluten-Free Butternut Squash Pesto Pizza
Related: Rainbow Veggie Sweet Potato Noodles
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Lauren Kirchmaier