- 3 servings any kind of egg replacer (to replace 3 eggs)
- gluten-free sliced bread
- 1 dl soy milk
- to taste salt, pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 200 g vegan sour cream
- grated vegan cheese
- oil spray
1. In a large bowl, combine together egg replacement, soy milk, salt, pepper until you get a smooth and even base.
2. Spray some oil on a pan and heat it up over medium heat.
3. Take a slice of bread and put in the bowl, make sure that is evenly covered on each side.
4. Place the bread in the pan and fry it on both sides until golden brown. About 3-5 minutes on both sides.
5. Repeat it until you used up the whole mixture.
6. For the topping mix together sour cream and garlic powder.
Serve it hot, with vegan sour cream and grated cheese.
Also by Imola: Vegan Hungarian Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Imola Toth