- 1/2 small chili, finely sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp dried coriander
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 can canned coconut milk (choose regular, not reduced fat)
- 1 L veggie stock
- 650 g frozen Asian style veggie mix
- salt, pepper
- 1 medium sized zest of lemon
- 60 g gluten-free angel hair noodles
- 50 ml lemon juice
- thumb sized knob ginger, freshly sliced
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
1. Heat up the oil in a large pot and sauté garlic, ginger and chilies until fragrant. Add coriander, curry powder, cumin and cook for another 1-2 minutes until you can feel a very nice scent of them.
2. Add coconut milk and bring it to a boil.
3. Then add veggies and the veggie stock as well. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste and add lemon zest. Cook it until veggies are tender.
4. Once they softened, add gluten free angel hair noodles to the soup and cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat and let the noodles cook in the soup.
5. Season with lemon juice, or more salt, pepper, and chili to taste.
Also by Imola: Vegan Hungarian Marjoram Ragout with Fried New Potatoes
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Imola Toth