Cucumbers and radishes are two of the easiest crops to grow in the garden, and I will use this recipe again when it comes time to pick them. I used an English cucumber in this recipe because I prefer their crunch, but you can use whatever is available to you. Feel free to add in vegan feta cheese, sliced almonds, or whatever other toppings you would like.
- 2 cups sliced radish
- 2 cups sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- salt & pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, toss together the cucumber, radish, red onion, and cilantro.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well to coat.
4. Fold in the tomatoes.
5. Chill for at least an hour for best results before serving.
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Lauren Sacerdote