Cider Roasted Root Veggies
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chopped, dried rosemary
- salt, pepper
- 1 handful new potatoes, cubed
- 1 large sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 1 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 medium parsnip, chopped
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together apple cider, apple cider vinegar, white wine vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard, maple syrup, rosemary, salt and pepper.
2. Slice your veggies into 2 cm bite sized pieces and mix them in the marinade. Make sure the marinade coats every veggie evenly. Let it rest for about 20 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
4. Once the veggies are marinated spread them evenly on a large sheet pan and place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Then toss and turn them around and bake it for another 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Also by Imola: GF Vegan Saffron Hollandaise with Asparagus
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Imola Toth