- 1 package extra firm tofu, drained, rinsed, and pressed
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup sprouts, any kind
- 3/4 cup hummus, any kind
- sesame seeds
- 1 bunch collard greens
2. Cut your tofu into thin 1" matchsticks and arrange on parchment paper so none are touching. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until tofu is lightly browned and slightly firm, flipping once halfway through the baking process.
3. While the tofu is baking, prepare your vegetables by washing and cleaning and julienning/chopping.
4. To prepare your collard greens, rinse and serve as is or blanch for 30 seconds on the stovetop.
5. To assemble the collard wraps, spread ~1/4 cup hummus on collard leaves and top with fresh veggies and baked tofu strips. Wrap the collard leaf up like a burrito and serve immediately.
Leftovers can be stored separately in the fridge for up to one week.
Also by Lauren: Vegan Quinoa Salad with Peaches and Pepitas
Related: Korean Style Vegan Lettuce Wraps
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!