In this recipe, the many health benefits of green tea are paired with the beloved flavor combination of lemon and blueberry. A bit of maple syrup adds a touch of sweetness, making this a delicious and refreshing summer drink.
- 4 cups Water
- 2 bags Green tea
- 1/2 Lemon, sliced and cut
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
1. Heat the water in a small pan on the stove. Once it begins to boil, remove from heat.
2. Add the lemon slices, blueberries, and maple syrup. Stir. Add tea bags.
3. Let steep for 20 minutes, then remove the tea bags.
4. Once cool enough, transfer to a pitcher and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, to allow flavors to blend. Serve with ice and add more maple syrup if needed.
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Cassidy Klingman