**Our 2 winners are: Lauren from LA, California and Shannon from Eugene, Oregon!! Congratulations guys :D***
It’s no secret that here at Peaceful Dumpling, we’re super into healthy foods. We love making things from scratch–but I often find that a) it’s really hard to find the time to painstakingly make your own superfood, and b) go out there and find just the right amount of super nutritious ingredients. Sometimes, we just want to get our delicious superfood drinks all made for us!
And that’s where REBBL comes in: REBBL’s coconut milk-based elixirs are like if your favorite cafe started only serving organic vegan treats made with superfood ingredients that are ethically sourced. Or like if your fav drinks had a baby with the most precious leaves, berries, and roots from around the world–delicious treats with serious nutritional firepower.
Not only does REBBL buy directly from local communities, it also donates 2.5% of sales to Not for Sale, an ethical trade nonprofit.
So what makes these treats “elixirs” as opposed to say, just really tasty beverages? According to our reviewer Molly, “What’s especially unique about REBBL products is that they all contain adaptogens, a class of herbs that are known promote physiological balance. That is, they strengthen the body’s response to stress and enhance its ability to cope with anxiety and fight fatigue.” Some of the said adaptogens include Reishi mushrooms, quillaja extract, and many more ingredients that the REBBL founders have sourced through painstaking research and travels–all included in your drink, so you don’t have to scour the globe for them. Yay! 🙂
Here’s the breakdown by flavor:
- Matcha latte: contains super herb matcha for alert, calm energy, healthy memory and focus, detox from the chlorophyll.
- Turmeric Golden-Milk: combines the highly anti-inflammatory power of curcumin in turmeric with blackpepper fruit, making it more readily absorbed; great for recovery, lowering inflammation, sweetness from organic vanilla and stevia–yum!
- Maca Cold Brew: Peruvian maca for increased energy, hormonal balance, improved adrenal function. A touch of pink salt and organic coconut sugar for deliciousness.
- Maca Mocha: In addition to energizing maca, has an infusion of chicory root, carob, and dandelion root, making this a detox superstar.
- Reishi Chocolate: called the “Divine Mushroom of Immortality,” Reishi is one of those super ingredients that has been extensively studied–and proven effective. Anti-aging, detoxifying, immune system helper, plus chocolate. Mmmm, chocolate.
- Ashwagandha Chai: one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda, Ashwaganda is great for balancing your body, and helps with stamina, focus, quick recovery, *and* relaxation.
- Dark Chocolate Protein: combines the power of Maca, Ashwagandha, *and* Reishi.
- Vanilla Spice Protein: Same as above, but with delicious organic vanilla…mmm!
With fall just around the corner, there’s no better time to try some elixirs to balance you. Transitional periods are always so stressful! (Just me?) Without further ado, here’s how you can be one of TWO readers to win a full case of REBBL elixirs ($40 value)!
REBBL Elixirs Reader Giveaway
1. Visit REBBL facebook page (@rebblelixirs) and Like them!
2. Visit Peaceful Dumpling facebook page (@peacefuldumpling) and Like us, if you haven’t already.
3. On our PD facebook page, find the Giveaway link pinned to the top of the page, and Comment on it so that we know how to find you! 🙂 Some ideas on what kind of comments: what flavors you’d like to try, your friends who might be interested in entering the contest, what’s great about REBBL, what’s great about Peaceful Dumpling ;), what you think about Molly’s Reishi Chocolate Chili recipe… hehe anything goes.
- The contest is open until Monday September 12 at midnight EST. We will randomly select 2 readers and reach out via Facebook.
Thank you, Peaceful Dumplings! 🙂