Raise your hand if your favorite month is February! I’m assuming only February babies raised their hands. For me, late winter is a tough time of year. It’s the coldest time of year…snow loses its sense of charm and novelty…excitement of the New Year and all its promises seem already far away. This is when it’s hard to remind yourself to stay positive through it all. So, we put together a “Stay Positive” reader giveaway!
One lucky winner will win prizes that will lift up your spirits.
Luxury, vegan and cruelty-free, all organic beauty products from Kaeng Raeng, including:
1. Cleansing Clay and Active Charcoal Mask
2. After Glow Moisturizing Serum
3. Detoxifoliant Lavender Vanilla Body Scrub
(Read the Kaeng Raeng reviews in detail).
Plus, 2 brand new vegan cookbooks!
4. YumUniverse by Heather Crosby
5. PlantPure Nation Cookbook by Kim Campbell
Total Retail Value: $121
What do you have to do to win these amazing prizes, you ask?
1) Follow us on Pinterest–just do it!!!
2) Pin any one of the images on this page to one of your boards. That’s it!!
The contest period is from now until midnight (EST), February 17, 2015. Thank you for your support of Peaceful Dumpling and stay positive! 😀
- *Contest open to U.S. and Canada residents 18 and over.
- *We will contact the winner through Pinterest. We reserve the right to select another winner if no response is heard within 24 hours of notification.
Photo: Peaceful Dumpling; (bottom) Heather Crosby