It’s just not terribly cheap. People have calculated that one would have to shell out $108 on ingredients to make said copulation chocolate. Despite myself, I was intrigued by the idea of making one’s own chocolate laced with special ingredients. It turns out, it’s super easy. Sex dust optional.
These ingredients are simple and available at any health food store. Superfoods include cacao (duh!), maca powder (a delicious aphrodisiac), cayenne pepper (an excellent ingredient for stimulating blood flow–to all parts of the body), and goji berries (noted for enhancing sex drive).
Meet your new favorite vegan, budget-friend(lier) Valentine’s approved dessert. Use with caution.
Sexy Superfood Chocolate Bark
- 1 tsp Maca powder1/4 cup Unrefined coconut butter or cacao butter2 tbsp Coconut nectar or sweetener of choice1 tsp hemp heartssmall handful goji berries1/4 tsp vanilla extract1 pinch cayenne pepper
1. In a small bowl, whisk liquid ingredients together.
2. Stir in maca, cacao, and cayenne.
3. Pour chocolate into a mold or parchment-lined tupperwear. Sprinkle hemp and goji berries on top.
4. Place in the fridge or freezer to cool for at least 1/2 hour. Once bark has hardened, remove from mold and slice into squares. Garnish with extra goji berries, hemp seeds, or cacao powder. Enjoy!
Raw Vegan Key Lime Pie
Chocolate Peppermint Avocado Pudding
Photo: Mary Hood