Vegan Chickpea Bruschetta
- 1 cup canned chickpeas
- 1 campari tomato
- 1 tbsp basil flavored olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Italian herb blend
- salt to taste
- 3 slices whole grain Italian bread
1. Finley chop campari tomato.
2. Toast bread
3. Combine chickpea, tomato, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian herb blend, and salt in a small bowl.
4. Once bread is finished toasting, top with Chickpea Bruschetta.
*If taking this recipe to work, pack chickpea-tomato combo separately and assemble at work so your bread doesn’t get soggy!*
More healthy lunch ideas: Savory Red Quinoa Lunch Bowl
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Christina Ramirez