We often think of red lips or smokey eyes when we hear, “statement makeup,” but how you do your makeup base, i.e. your skin, can catch people’s eyes just as much–and speak volumes about your look and style. Bronzed and sculpted à la Kardashians; matte and perfectly powdered; visible, just-kissed blush… My favorite everyday skin look is dewy, luminous, and ethereal like Arwen from LOTR or Khaleesi circa Season 1. 😀 See how to get this “me, but a little elvish” look with all vegan & natural skincare and makeup.
- Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Rosewater Toner
- Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum
- Orglamix Sunshine Oil (from LOVE GOODLY Feb/Mar box)
- Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses SPF 18
- Hourglass Illusion in Ivory
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light
- Orglamix Cream Luminizer in Illumine (from LOVE GOODLY Feb/Mar box)
What are your best tips for getting luminous skin for everyday looks?
Related: My Vegan & Cruelty-Free Ride or Die Makeup Products
Anti-Aging Skincare That Will Make You Look 5 Years Younger (Srsly)
This Unusual Skincare Ingredient Will Make Your Skin Positively Radiant
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Video: Peaceful Dumpling; Music: Wicked Games by Parra for Cuva